Academic Programs

Are you an undergraduate student interested in getting your Virginia teaching license? (includes 1st semester UMW students, continuing UMW students, and transfer students from 2- or 4-year institutions)

Have you earned a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a field other than education and now looking to get a teaching license?

Do you currently possess a teaching license and looking for a master’s degree, added endorsement, or certificate program?

Do you currently posses a teaching license and looking for professional development courses?

Questions? Contact:

Dr. April Brecht
Director of Advising Center Services
Phone: (540) 286 – 8032