Undergraduate Programs

Information for incoming UMW Freshmen.

Information for transfer students.

Graduate Admissions

Have a bachelors degree (i.e., post baccalaureate) but want to earn a masters to teach?
M.Ed., Post Baccalaureate Initial Licensure

Are you a teacher but want to earn a masters and/or an add on endorsement?
M.Ed., Professional Development or Added Endorsements (Masters and/or Endorsement)

Are you a teacher but want to pursue an add-on endorsement or certificate?
Graduate Endorsement and Certificate Programs (Added Endorsement or Certificate)

General Graduate Admission: Procedures and Checklists