Mentorship is an important part of the intern’s experience. The wide variety of experiences allows interns to have individual contact with a number of faculty members and teachers. As such, the interns have a number of mentors, role models, and training materials.
- Observation Form (Word document to download)
- Mid Placement Evaluation (Link to submit)
- Mid Placement Evaluation (Word document to download)
- Final Evaluation (Link to submit)
- Final Evaluation (Word document to download with examples and non examples)
- Professional Competencies Evaluation Form (example in .pdf format)
- Professional Competencies Evaluation (Link)
For any questions regarding clinical experiences, practicum and/or internships, please contact:
Kristina Peck, M.A.
Director of Clinical Experiences
Phone: (540) 654-1351
Trinkle Hall, Room 227B