REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
- Professional Development Course Registration Form
- Virginia In-State Tuition Application
- Biographic and Demographic Information for Non-degree Students
Submit forms in person at the Stafford campus, fax completed forms to 540/286-8005, or mail to:
Stafford Campus Registrar
Professional Development for Educators Registration
121 University Blvd., Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- Deadline for registration is Thursday the week before the class begins.
- Students receive a confirmation email with a Student ID after all required paperwork is submitted and registration is complete.
- The last day to drop a class is Thursday the week the class begins. No refunds or drops will be issued after this date.
- To officially drop the class, complete the Course Change Request Form and fax to 540/286-8005.
- Refunds for canceled or dropped classes are paid via UMW check.
Course questions? Dr. Jane Huffman (540)-286-8117
Registration questions? Liz Sanders (540)-286-8031
After the confirmation registration email is received, payment for the class is due immediately via EaglePay, an online payment system. Payment is due no later than the Monday before the class begins.
Instructions for EaglePay:
- Go to EaglePay
- Scroll down and choose the Guest Payer option
- Enter Student ID from confirmation email
Payment questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 540/286-8058
FEES (per undergraduate credit hour)
$413 in-state tuition
$1018 out-of-state tuition
$30 non-refundable processing fee*
*This fee is due once each semester, regardless of the number of classes taken.