REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
- Professional Development for Educators Registration Form
- Virginia In-State Tuition Application
- Biographic and Demographic Information for Non-degree Students
Submit forms in person at the Stafford campus, fax completed forms to 540/286-8005, or mail to:
Stafford Campus Registrar
Professional Development for Educators Registration
121 University Blvd., Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- Deadline for registration is Thursday the week before the class begins.
- Students receive a confirmation email with a Student ID after all required paperwork is submitted and registration is complete.
- The last day to drop a class is Thursday the week the class begins. No refunds or drops will be issued after this date.
- To officially drop the class, complete the Course Change Request Form and fax to 540/286-8005.
- Refunds for canceled or dropped classes are paid via UMW check.
Course questions? Dr. Jane Huffman (540)-286-8117
Registration questions? Liz Sanders (540)-286-8031
After the confirmation registration email is received, payment for the class is due immediately via EaglePay, an online payment system.
Instructions for EaglePay:
- Go to EaglePay
- Scroll down and choose the Guest Payer option
- Enter Student ID from confirmation email
Payment questions? email@example.com or 540/286-8058
FEES (per undergraduate credit hour)
$432 in-state tuition
$1064 out-of-state tuition
$30 non-refundable processing fee*
*This fee is due once each semester, regardless of the number of classes taken.