The College of Education is now accepting applications for Spring 2016.
- We do take applications after the deadline, as course space is available.
- If you took a qualifying exam and don’t have your scores yet, still turn in your application. We need an official copy of your passing scores before you can be admitted. Please indicate this on your application.
- If you are enrolling as an undergraduate in one of the 5-year programs, consider attending an optional Group Information Session. There is a session scheduled for October 29th at 5:00PM in Trinkle Room 210. These important sessions provide information about our programs and guidance with the application process.
- If you are planning to enroll in on one of the post-baccalaureate initial licensure programs or one of the advanced licensure programs for practicing teachers, follow the link below to learn more about program options. Link: http://education.umw.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions-2/
Undergraduate General Deadline: Accepting Applications
Application Process: http://education.umw.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/
Transfer Student Deadline: Accepting Applications
Application Process: http://education.umw.edu/admissions/transfer-admissions/
Graduate Deadline: Accepting Applications
Application Process: http://education.umw.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions-2/
Questions? Email Dr. John Broome, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to helping you take your first step to becoming a teacher!
Still Need to Learn More Before You Apply?
5-Year Programs Overview
- Overview: Five Year Undergraduate-Graduate Program – .pdf/PowerPoint
- Getting into the College of Education – Printable Sheet
- Teaching Opportunities by Major – Printable Sheet
Graduate Programs Overview
For any questions regarding programs, please contact:
Assistant Dean of Advising Services
Stafford South, Room 141